recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
1 box cavatappi or macaroni pasta (4 servings)
5 c. roasted vegetables:
1 Tbsp. minced italian parsley
3.5 c. dairy-free Cheddar cheese
1 c. So Delicious Unsweetened Original Coconutmilk
1 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss sliced yellow squash, sliced zucchini, and grape tomatoes with canola oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- In a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread an even, thin layer of seasoned squash & tomato mix. Bake for 15-20 minutes until vegetables are lightly browned and fork-tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Fill a large pot with water, add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and cook until al dente.
- In a medium sauce pot, on medium heat, heat coconutmilk and dairy-free cheese, stirring periodically to avoid scorching. Add a pinch of salt. Heat until sauce is smooth, 15-20 minutes.
- Drain noodles, return to pot, and pour the cheddar sauce right into the same pot. Stir to combine.
- Build each bowl in the following order:
2 c. dairy-free cheddar mac
1 c. roasted vegetables
1 Tbsp. minced parsley