YOGURT ALTERNATIVE CAKE
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
- 2 c. So Delicious Vanilla Yogurt Alternative
- 4 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 4 Tbsp. Apple Puree (or substitute 4 eggs for non-vegan version)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray the interior of a 7-inch round springform pan with cooking spray and then line it with a large sheet of parchment paper so that it completely covers the interior of the cake pan and comes up slightly above the pan.
- In a large bowl, add yogurt alternative and apple puree, one at a time. Whisk until smooth.
- Using a mesh strainer, sift the cornstarch into the batter. Whisk the cornstarch into the batter, until no cornstarch lumps remain.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes and then turn oven down to 350°F and bake for another hour and 15 minutes or until set.
- Let cake cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes and then place into fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite fruit topping and So Delicious Cocowhip.