VEGAN NO-CHURN EGGNOG ICE CREAM
recipe by Blissful Basil
2 1⁄2 c. So Delicious Dairy Free Holiday Nog
1 1⁄4 c. Medjool dates, pitted and packed
1 1⁄4 c. raw cashew butter
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1⁄4 tsp. ground nutmeg
3⁄4 tsp. fine salt
- Line a 5"x10" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the So Delicious Dairy Free Holiday Nog, dates, cashew butter, vanilla, nutmeg, and sea salt. Blend on high for 3-4 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Pour the ice cream base into the lined pan.
- Loosely cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 8 hours, or until the ice cream has set.
- Let the ice cream stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before scooping or serving. Then, dip an ice cream scoop in hot water and use it to scoop the ice cream for serving.
- Cover loosely and store in the freezer for up to one week.