BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
1 medium squash
1 Tbsp. olive oil
21⁄2 cups So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconutmilk
2 cups vegetable broth
1⁄2 Tbsp. garlic powder
1⁄2 Tbsp. onion powder
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut squash in half, length-wise, remove seeds and lightly cover with olive oil sea salt and pepper.
- Place cut side down on parchment paper and bake for 50 minutes.
- Once squash is done, add coconutmilk, vegetable broth, onion powder, garlic powder to a deep pan and cook on high until boil.
- Add butternut squash, maple syrup and sea salt, then turn heat down to a simmer.
- Using an immersion blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Add ground black pepper and serve!.