VEGAN BENEDICT WITH SPICED POLENTA
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
1⁄2 c. raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
1⁄2 c. So Delicious Original Organic Oatmilk Beverage
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
1 tsp. whole grain mustard
1⁄2 tsp. turmeric
1 1⁄2 tsp. smoked paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
1⁄2 lb. firm sweet corn polenta, in 1⁄2 inch slices
1 tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- To prepare the vegan hollandaise, combine all ingredients except the salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Add more Oatmilk as desired to adjust consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- To prepare the spiced sweet corn polenta, heat coconut oil in a skillet. In a small bowl, whisk together with paprika and pepper, and light coat each polenta slice with the mixture.
- Cook the polenta slices until the edges are crisp and brown.
- Layer the sliced polenta with slices of avocado and tomato, top with vegan hollandaise, and garnish with fresh cilantro.