VEGAN APPLE PIE A LA MODE
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
1 pint So Delicious Dairy Free Very Vanilla Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert
5 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
1⁄3 c. vegan butter
1⁄3 c. brown sugar
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. grated nutmeg
1 pre-made 9-inch vegan pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the sliced apples in the prepared pie crust.
- Dot the apples with half of the vegan butter.
- Stir the rest of the vegan butter into the brown sugar; add the cinnamon and nutmeg. Crumble on top of the apples.
- Place the pie in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Top with a scoop of So Delicious Dairy Free Very Vanilla Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert and enjoy!