VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
2 c. gluten-free all-purpose flour
3⁄4 c. cane sugar
1⁄3 c. brown sugar
2 tbsp. turbinado sugar
3⁄4 tsp. sea salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1⁄2 c. avocado oil
6 tbsp. So Delicious Dairy Free Plain Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
1⁄2 c. So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Vanilla Almondmilk
1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 400° F and add muffin liners to a muffin tin.
- Add all dry ingredients, except for baking powder, to a small mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk the oil and So Delicious Dairy Free Plain Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative together.
- Add the So Delicious Organic Vanilla Almondmilk and 1 tsp. of baking powder to the oil and yogurt mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly incorporate the wet and dry ingredients together until a stiff batter forms.
- Fold in the blueberries using a spoon or spatula until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into each liner until almost full.
- Garnish the tops with a sprinkle of turbinado sugar before baking (optional).
- Bake at 400° F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the tin and serving.