MATCHA KEY LIME FROZEN YOGURT BARS
recipe by Rainbow Plant Life, Nisha Vora
1 1⁄2 c. rolled oats (150g)
3⁄4 c. packed soft Medjool dates, pitted (about 150g once pitted)
1⁄3 c. smooth tahini (75g) (or almond butter or cashew butter)
2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, more as needed
1⁄2 tsp. ground ginger
1⁄8 tsp. fine sea salt
Squeeze of fresh key lime juice (optional)
4 containers of So Delicious Key Lime Pie Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
1 tsp. matcha powder (as much as needed for color)
- Place the oats in the bowl of a food processor and pulverize them until you have a fine oat flour.
- Add the pitted dates, tahini, maple syrup, ginger, salt, key lime juice, and the graham cracker and white chocolate toppings from the So Delicious yogurt container (optional).
- Blend until the dough just sticks together when pressed.
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper. Spread dough out into the pan and smooth out the surface with your hands.
- Pour the yogurt from 3 ½ containers of yogurt on top of the base and spread out. Add a bit of matcha powder to the remaining yogurt and stir. Dollop the matcha yogurt on top and swirl using a knife.
- Place the yogurt bars in the freezer for 2 hours, or until set. Then slice into bars or squares. Store leftovers in the freezer.