recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
8 oz. macaroni noodles
1⁄4 c. sweet pickle relish
3⁄4 c. finely diced green or red bell pepper (about 1⁄2 pepper)
1⁄3 c. finely diced celery (about 1-2 stalks)
1⁄3 c. finely diced red onion
3⁄4 c. vegan mayonnaise
1⁄4 c. So Delicious Unsweetened Plain Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 tsp. agave
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- Prepare the macaroni noodles according to package instructions, then immediately rinse well with cold water. Add the drained noodles to a large bowl, drizzle with a teaspoon of olive oil and stir.
- Finely chop the celery, bell pepper, and onion, and add them to the bowl with the noodles along with the sweet pickle relish.
- To make the dressing: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over your macaroni salad ingredients and toss until everything is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, to allow the flavors to meld together. Stir before serving and enjoy!