DULCE DE LECHE
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
1⁄2 cup So Delicious coconutmilk
1 cup light brown sugar
1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. tapioca starch
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine coconutmilk and brown sugar in a medium-sized pot. Heat on medium and stir or whisk until sugar dissolves. Add sea salt and tapioca starch and stir again.
- Increase heat until mixture comes to a soft boil. Let soft boil for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Remove from heat and transfer sauce to a small glass jar to cool slightly. Serve atop your favorite So Delicious frozen dessert, or cover and store in refrigerator until ready for use.
- Simply reheat on stove or microwave to warm before serving.