recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 2 scallions chopped (white and green parts separated)
- 11⁄2 tbsp. miso paste
- 1 tbsp. plain peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 tbsp. chile paste
- 2 c. vegetable broth
- 2 c. So Delicious Original Organic Oatmilk Beverage
- 1 tbsp. chili oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce or more to taste
Noodles and Toppings:
- 1 head baby bok choy or greens of choice
- 1 package instant ramen noodles
- 1 c. fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 c. shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 tbsp. chili
- Toasted white & black sesame seeds to taste
- Scallion greens
- In a large saucepan, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add garlic, ginger, and white parts of the scallions. Sauté for 1-2 mins or until fragrant.
- Lower the heat to medium. Add miso paste, nut butter, and chili paste. Stir until combined.
- Slowly add vegetable broth, Oatmilk and soy sauce; stir until well combined.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil and add vegetables; reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles and remove pot from heat. Let soup sit until noodles are tender (about 5 minutes). Garnish with chili oil, sesame seeds and scallions.