5 INGREDIENT HEALTHY FUDGE
recipe by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
12 oz. bag dark chocolate chips
3 tbsp. almond butter
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1⁄2 c. So Delicious Organic Unsweetened Almondmilk with Cashew
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp. fine sea salt (optional to taste)
1⁄2 tsp. flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Line a 5" x 7" (or similar sized) glass container with parchment paper. Cut the parchment paper big enough so that the ends hang outside the glass container to create a sling to remove the fudge after it has cooled.
- In a medium sauce pan add chocolate chips, coconut oil, almond butter, So Delicious Organic Unsweetened Almondmilk with Cashew and 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt. Turn the burner to the lowest setting and immediately begin stirring the chocolate mixture with a spatula to help it melt evenly.
- Once it has melted about half of the chocolate chips, switch to a whisk to combine mixture completely and smoothly. Take care not to scorch any of the chocolate by whisking constantly.
- After the mixture has become smooth and fully combined, remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract.
- Pour chocolate into the parchment lined glass container and smooth top. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and place in refrigerator until set, at least two hours (but better overnight).
- Once it has completely set, take fudge out of container using the parchment sling and slice into desired portions.
- Store in the refrigerator or the freezer.