CLASSIC BELGIAN WAFFLES
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
3⁄4 c. So Delicious Unsweetened Coconutmilk
1 c. gluten-free flour blend
1⁄2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1⁄4 c. applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate, larger bowl, mix together the maple syrup, applesauce, Unsweetened Coconutmilk and vanilla.
- Once the wet ingredients are well mixed, add the dry ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Cook according to your waffle iron’s directions. We cooked ours on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and drizzle with your favorite syrup, fruit or granola.