BANANA WALNUT BREAD
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp.baking powder
3⁄4 cup Dark brown sugar
1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
3 ripe bananas, peeled and smashed
1 C. So Delicious Unsweetened Vanilla Coconutmilk
1⁄4 cup black coffee
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1-2 tsp. cinnamon, depending on personal preference
1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and sea salt until combined. Add bananas, coconutmilk, coffee, coconut oil, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Mix until just combined. Toss in walnuts.
- Place batter in greased non-stick 5”x9” loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes on the top rack.
- Let cool for 1 hour. Enjoy!.