BANANA WALNUT BREAD
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp.baking powder
3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
3 ripe bananas, peeled and smashed
1 C. So Delicious Unsweetened Vanilla Coconutmilk
1⁄4 cup black coffee
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1-2 tsp. cinnamon, depending on personal preference
1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and sea salt until combined. Add bananas, So Delicious Unsweetened Vanilla Coconutmilk, coffee, coconut oil, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Mix ingredients until thoroughly combines. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips (optional).
- Place batter in greased non-stick 5”x9” loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-75 mins. or until baked fully through.
- Let cool for one hour before serving. Enjoy!