VIETNAMESE ICED COFFEE
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
Dairy Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
11 oz. So Delicious Unsweetened Coconutmilk Beverage
1 c. Powdered sugar
1 Pinch of Salt
1⁄4 tsp. Vanilla extract (optional)
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
2 shots espresso
1 tbsp. Dairy Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 ice cube
- To make dairy free sweetened condensed milk, begin by pouring Unsweetened Coconut milk beverage into a small/medium sized saucepan and bring to a low boil.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes while whisking continuously.
- Lower the heat bringing the coconut milk to a simmer. Add in the powdered sugar and continue to whisk until the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Add in your salt and vanilla (if using) and allow to simmer until the mixture has reduced by half — about 30-40 minutes.
- Use immediately for Vietnamese Iced Coffee and store any unused sweetened-condensed milk in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Brew espresso via your method of choice.
- Serve in a 3 oz glass over an ice cube, then drizzle in the sweetened condensed milk.