STUFFED JALAPENO CORN BREAD POPPERS
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
12 jalapenos, halved and cored
1 jalapeno, finely chopped
1 c. So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Unsweetened Shelf Stable Coconutmilk Beverage
1 c. So Delicious Dairy Free Cheddar Flavored Shreds
1 1⁄2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. cornmeal
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 can sweet corn, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and arrange jalapeno halves to fit.
- Pour apple cider into milk and set aside.
- Combine apple sauce, oil, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add apple sauce mixture to the milk and gently mix. Then add to dry ingredients and combine. Being careful not to overmix, add corn, jalapenos and So Delicious Dairy Free Cheddar Flavored Shreds.
- Spoon enough mixture into to each jalapeno half so that the cavity is full but not overflowing.
- Carefully place baking tray in oven, and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown, and a toothpick comes out smoothly with no batter stuck to it.