PEANUT SALTED CARAMEL LIGHT FROZEN DESSERT BARS
recipe by Feasting on Fruit
3⁄4 c. nut/seed butter
1⁄2 c. coconut flour
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1 pint So Delicious Dairy Free Salted Caramel Swirl Light Frozen Dessert
1 c. roasted peanuts, chopped
1 c. chocolate chips
- Combine the nut butter, coconut flour, and maple syrup.
- Mix to form a thick dough.
- Press into a pan lined with wax paper.
- Spread the So Delicious Dairy Free Salted Caramel Swirl Light Frozen Dessert on top of the nougat.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top, and press in lightly.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Working quickly, lift from the pan and slice into 10 bars. Freeze.
- Melt the chocolate chips. You can add 2-3 tbsp. coconut oil for a thinner chocolate coating.
- Place the bars on a wire rack with a piece of wax paper underneath.
- Spoon the melted chocolate on top of each bar, coating completely. Freeze.
- Once the chocolate is solid, carefully pop them off the wire rack and dip the bottoms in chocolate. Arrange on a pan lined with wax paper. Freeze until firm.
- Enjoy frozen and keep leftovers in the freezer.