KALE APPLE CHEDDAR SALAD
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
1 bunch kale
3 oz. baby spinach
1⁄4 c. toasted pecans
1⁄4 c. So Delicious Dairy Free Cheddar Shreds
1⁄4 c. sliced apples, Gala or Granny Smith
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp. bee-free honey
1 tsp. salt
1⁄2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- Massage kale with olive oil to begin to break down the kale's tough fibers.
- Remove center ribs and stack several leaves.
- Mix baby spinach, pecans, dried cranberries, So Delicious Dairy Free Cheddar Shreds and sliced apples.
- Combine lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, bee-free honey, and salt. Whisk together.
- While continuously whisking, pour extra virgin olive oil and whisk until emulsified and combined.
- Assemble all salad ingredients and drizzle on dressing.
- Toss and serve.