recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
12 jalapeños, halved and seeded
8 oz. So Delicious Creamy Original or Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Style Spread
1⁄2 c. So Delicious Cheddar Style Shreds
Black pepper, seasoned salt, and fresh herbs to taste
Oil Spray, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Half jalapeños and remove seeds.
- Bake jalapeños in the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until softened (or in an air fryer at 400°F for 4-5 minutes).
- Fill peppers with Cheddar Style Shreds, lightly spray with oil, and bake for 5 more minutes in the oven, or 3 mins in an air fryer.
- Allow peppers to cool slightly.
- Fill jalapeños with a small scoop of Cream Cheese Style Spread and top each popper with a sprinkle of Cheddar Style Shreds. Optionally, spritz with oil for extra meltiness.
- Broil for 30 seconds.
- Garnish with black pepper, seasoned salt, and fresh herbs to taste.