ICED LONDON FOG
recipe by So Delicious Kitchen
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag
- 1⁄2 c. hot water (about 150°F)
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar, or to taste (or substitute maple syrup)
- 1⁄2 c. So Delicious Coconutmilk Creamer
- Add tea bag, hot water, and sugar to a bowl or mug. Allow to steep for 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove tea bag and transfer mixture to refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Fill a large glass with ice and add the cooled tea mixture. Then, top with creamer. Stir gently and enjoy immediately.