Vegan Pizza with an attitude! This vegan pizza is so delicious and tasty you won’t be afraid to add a little extra dairy-free cheese on top.
- Take your favorite gluten-free pizza dough, we used our recipe
- Stretch dough to a 12″ circle and dock with a fork.
- Spread pizza sauce on your gluten-free dough and sprinkle on your So Delicious Dairy Free Shreds.
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and torn/ripped basil leaves.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is baked through/browned and cheese is melted.