Bring the best dairy-free dish to your family or friend gatherings! This delicious flatbread can be enjoyed as a side dish or as a light dinner.
- Start with your gluten-free pizza dough , form into 6”x 12” rectangle or use store bought flatbread.
- If using fresh dough, par-bake for 5 minutes on a pizza stone in a 500-degree oven.
- Top with vegan pesto and sautéed spinach
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and So Delicious Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds
- Put back into 500-degree oven and cook for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.