This delicious Trifle is great to take to any family gathering or enjoy by yourself. Either way, there won’t be any leftovers!
For the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare (3) 8-inch cake rounds with vegan butter and line with parchment paper.
- Add the vegan butter, sugar, Culinary Coconutmilk, vinegar, and vanilla to a mixer then cream the mixture well.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add the flour mixture with the creamed mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the cake rounds and allow air bubbles to rise and release.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before inverting the pans to release them. Level each cake with a cake wire.