Dust off your Fondue set and gather your dairy-free friends for a fun Fondue party!
- Rub the inside of a saucepan with a garlic clove, then discard.
- Heat So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconutmilk over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of So Delicious Dairy Free Cheddar Shreds, whisking continuously until melted and well-blended with coconutmilk.
- Add white wine, and both paprika.
- Add the rest of your So Delicious Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds and Cheddar Shreds, gradually whisking in until you have a sauce-like consistency.
- Place the pot on a trivet on the table and serve immediately with items for dipping!
- Fingerling potatoes ( place in salted water and bring to a boil for 20 min., drain, slice lengthwise and season with a pinch of salt and olive oil).
- Broccoli florets (parboil 5 min. in boiling water then drain and place in ice bath for 1 min. to stop the cooking, then drain).
- Gluten Free Bread
- Cocktail Onions