- In saucepan, crumble tube of ready-to-heat grits, and heat over medium heat with 1/2 cup coconut milk until hot and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Add corn kernels. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil, salt, and chives and combine well before portioning into 4 bowls.
- Garnish with sundried tomatoes, avocado slices, and the reserved chive.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
Notes: Another good alternative would be quick grits. You can also add a little bit of vegan butter from a stick, such as Earth Balance brand, to help warm up the tone of the grits.