Dairy Free & Loving It
So Delicious Dairy Free is all about providing solutions for those living a dairy-free life for ethical, health, taste, or religious reasons. From the time you get up and make your morning coffee to when you enjoy a sweet treat at the end of the night, we’ve got your entire day covered by offering dairy-free options that make your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies SO Delicious, you'll never miss dairy!
Orange Cardamom Cookies
So Delicious Dairy Free,
Directions for Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together gluten-free flour mix, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and cardamom. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter and sugar and So Delicious culinary coconut milk together using a mixer or spoon. Blend in vanilla and orange zest.
4. Add dry ingredient mixture. Blend until combined.
5. Form dough into a log 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap in parchment and freeze for 20 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
6. Line cookie sheet with parchment. Slice dough into 1/4" rounds. Place at least 1 inch apart on sheet.
7. Mix together 1 tsp. cinnamon and 4 tsp. sugar and sprinkle on top of cookies.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes.