Dairy Free & Loving It
So Delicious Dairy Free is all about providing solutions for those living a dairy-free life for ethical, health, taste, or religious reasons. From the time you get up and make your morning coffee to when you enjoy a sweet treat at the end of the night, we’ve got your entire day covered by offering dairy-free options that make your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies SO Delicious, you'll never miss dairy!
Forest Berry and "Yogurt" Parfait
So Delicious Dairy Free,
Directions for Preparation
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: One hour in the refrigerator
Servings: 4 servings
1. Place the berries, coconut milk, dates, and half of the chia seeds in a blender. Process for a few minutes until it's all smooth.
2. Remove to a container and stir in the remaining chia seeds.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. To serve, place the berry "pudding" in the bottom of your individual serving dishes.
5. Top each dish with a smooth layer of the cultured coconut milk
6. Garnish with a few leftover fresh berries and a small sprig of mint.
If you are feeling patriotic, you can make this recipe by just using raspberries for 1 part of the pudding and blueberries for the second part. Layer the raspberries first, then blueberries, and top with the cultured coconut milk. Simply double this recipe, but make the raspberry and blueberries separately.