Dairy Free & Loving It
So Delicious Dairy Free is all about providing solutions for those living a dairy-free life for ethical, health, taste, or religious reasons. From the time you get up and make your morning coffee to when you enjoy a sweet treat at the end of the night, we’ve got your entire day covered by offering dairy-free options that make your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies SO Delicious, you'll never miss dairy!
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Coconut Chocolate Ganache
So Delicious Dairy Free,
Directions for Preparation
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 12 servings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. sift together the dry ingredients (GF flour through salt) set aside
3. Make the chia seed mixture and set aside.
4. Mix all remaining liquid ingredients together (water through vanilla extract).
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while stirring rapidly, and then add the chia seed mixture.
6. All batter to rest for 15 minutes.
7. Place the cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
8. Scoop the batter into each of the liners.
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
1. Melt chocolate chips either in the microwave (which takes about 2 minutes) or on the stovetop.
2. Whisk the coconut culinary milk into the melted chocolate and then add vanilla and dash of salt.
3. Spread ganache on the cupcakes with spatula or place in a pastry bag and pipe onto cupcakes.
4. Let cupcakes and ganache cool.
Allow to cool before frosting.